Brand new Day
A lo mejor este es tu próximo lugar de trabajo
Data Architect, SAP Platform, All CCEP Locations
What do you become a part of -
The Data Architect SAP Platform defines and maintains the SAP platform data model in alignment with business requirements, strategic design principles, architecture policies and standards, ensuring a consistent and sustainable data model.
The business purpose of these activities is to align business design with IT & Data architecture and to support efficient execution of the SAP S/4HANA transformation. Drive simplification and standardization across the IT landscape to minimize the cost of operations whilst balancing the need to provide the best solution choices to meet the need of local markets
The Data Architect will also support all IT strategic programs that impact SAP’s data model design
What you will do –
• The Data Architect will be a key role in our SAP S/4HANA transformation.
• The Data Architect supports the Enterprise Data Architect in defining and maintaining the Enterprise data model.
• The Data Architect will define the target state data model for CCEPs SAP platform aligned with CCEPs End 2 End processes.
• The Data Architect defines and maintains the data structure for integration in collaboration with integration architect.
• The Data Architect oversees the complete SAP landscape and ensures the data model design remains efficient, and consistent.
• Defines data guidelines for solution design & development to ensure a sustainable platform in line with architecture policies and guidelines.
• Responsible to define industrialized data migration, plan, scope & build to build Industrialised data migration tool kit. Also defining an industrialized data cleansing approach.
• Supports the business benefits realisation.
• Supports Solution development and deployment team and safeguard the fit to standard approach in CCEPs S/4HANA greenfield implementation.
• Identify architecture design authority decisions, create input for architecture design authority decisions or support others in creating this material
• Responsible for identifying interlocks, interdependencies, and potential reuse across the solution
• The S/4HANA landscape architect will work closely with other solution architects, the business representatives, the solution implementation team, as well as the enterprise architects in defining & safeguarding the landscape architecture
What we expect from you –
• Experience in functional or Data Consulting with SAP (Supply Chain, Commercial and/or Finance)
• Experience in Data Architecture & data modelling role
• Proven track record and experience in large scale SAP S/4HANA greenfield implementations – ideally in the consumer goods industry
• Deep skills in S/4HANA and SAP ecosystem data model and data management tooling including SAP Business technology platform.
• High-level of understanding of other SAP Product Suite offerings (including SAP MDG, SAP Ariba, SAP IBP, SAP Analytics Cloud)
• High-level of understanding of Microsoft Azure Data management Capabilities will be a plus.
• Understanding of SAP Activate Implementation Methodology
• English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and experience to operate in a distributed matrix organisation and communicate at all organisation levels
• Experience of working in multicultural environment with teams from diverse backgrounds
• Excellent lateral leadership skill and 2+ years leadership experience
• Excellent abstraction ability and very comfortable handling complexity
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.