La división ibérica, que incluye España, Portugal y Andorra, emplea a 4,300 personas para fabricar, vender y distribuir las bebidas de The Coca-Cola Company en 7 plantas de producción.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Intern, SOX Audit & Data
What you become a part of
Join our Corporate Audit Services Team as a SOX Audit & Data Intern and learn about CCEP’s business processes. In this role, you will assist us in the annual Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 testing over financial and IT controls. You will also have the opportunity to learn how data analysis is applied in audit.
What to expect
• Participate in meetings to gain understanding over CCEP’s processes and controls in the Finance and IT space.
• Understand the concepts of risk management and effective control environment.
• Learn how to prepare controls testing in accordance with professional audit standards and quality assurance practices. This includes performing core audit techniques and being accountable for own work paper documentation in support of external audit reliance.
• Support continuous development of best practices within the Internal Audit function.
• Strengthen your presentation skills by learning how to communicate audit results and recommendations to management for resolving identified control issues.
• Gain technical knowledge by extracting financial and non-financial system information for control testing purposes and data analytics procedures, as needed.
• Learn how to interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and create report visualisations.
What we expect of you
• Currently undergraduate in their third or fourth year of degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems.
• Fluent in English language. Fluency in German, French or Spanish will be considered advantage.
• Could work as an intern during this 9 month Program (June 23 – March 24).
• Demonstrate good communication, time management and teamwork skills.
• Possess curiosity, critical and analytical thinking, attentiveness to detail.
• Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) knowledge is considered advantage.
• We are looking for 2 interns to join our team
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.